10 February 2012

Day 27 of 75

Today's stats
Exercise: Treadmill walking
Time: 45 mins
Distance: 2.25 miles
Calories: 329
Heart rate: 140 (avg)/149 (max)

Yesterday was yoga, but I forgot to post about it and my posts about yoga aren't terribly exciting anyway.  Tuesday was a failure when it came to working out; my body decided I needed a 2 hour nap instead of a trip to the treadmill.  I spent the rest of the day organizing my fiber closet in the guest room so that I can close the door for when a guest comes to stay next week; at least that broke a sweat.

I still have a runny nose and occasional cough from the cough plague.  However, I decided to just go for it and do the full 45 mins because I need to get back on the full workout horse eventually, might as well be now.

I don't know if this is a result of getting regular exercise or from me finally tightening the heart rate monitor strap down enough, but my average heart rate while walking does seem to be dropping.  It had been in the 150's and now it's in the 140's.

No comments:

Post a Comment