22 January 2012

Days 7 & 8 of 75

The stats are the same for each day, so here we go.

Today's stats
Exercise: Yoga
Time: 30 mins

I realized this weekend that the program on the DVD actually run 30 mins, not 28 mins like I saw... somewhere that I don't honestly recall now.

I'm loving my Fitbit so far.  It's been really interesting to discover that I don't do a lot on the weekends and that it takes more steps than I knew to get around my apartment.  There is suddenly an unspoken competition in our household.  Josh really seems to enjoy showing me just how many steps he's done, leaving me behind in the dust.  I should start doing better once I get on the treadmill tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I've made it through my first week of exercise, and I'll be honest, it was hard.  But I wasn't willing to fail just a few days in.  I am wondering if I should allow myself 2 or 3 days of off time, either planned or in case I get sick or hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment